Fullsix is the leading digital agency in Portugal with nearly 20 years of experience. We are more than 150 professionals with different backgrounds and expertise that range from Strategic Planning to Advertising, Communication, UX and UI, Content and Social Media, Platform Development, Media planning and Research. We seamlessly integrate Strategy, Creativity and Innovation within every project we develop to our Clients. Our aim is to craft distinctive brand experiences that generate the maximum impact on consumers as well as return on our client’s investments.
Join Europe's leading digital agency to work on international projects, based in Lisbon (Oeiras). Job opening – 1st August 2020
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions that may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Open minded developer, happy to learn and contribute
Skills and Qualifications
- Up to 4 years of experience developing PHP applications
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Symfony
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of AWS ECS / CDN / ECR is a plus
- Knowledge of Drupal is a plus
- Knowledge of Wordpress is a plus
- Knowledge of Laravel is a plus
Let's discuss your next career move.
Nº1 Digital Agency in Europe
We are delighted to top the list of the WARC Effective 100 Digital Agencies in Europe.